Current Service Plan (due to covid-19)
- Continue to offer Livestream services from Facebook, Youtube, and our website for anyone who wants to continue enjoying virtual worship at Metro. (see livestream schedule below)
- Offer Social Distance Spaced Out Seating: All seating has been arranged to provide 6 feet of separation, while allowing families to sit together. There will be no childcare or Kids Church.
- Clean, sanitize, or disinfect frequently touched surfaces prior to each service. This includes door handles, tables, chairs, and restrooms, as well as disinfecting seats.
- We will offer a stationary Offering Collection box at the entrance of the sanctuary. Donations are also easily made by texting "metro" to 45777, or going to this page.
- Implement the use of gloves and masks for all ushers and greeters.
- Suspend the use of public water fountains.
- Offer counseling by pastors through virtual, phone, or zoom counseling.